As the first InterACTIVE Workshop in our “Level-Up Series”, UNITY is an online experience that invites Grade K-9+ Students to embody the celebration of diversity, inclusion, and the power of communication! This Workshop is our contribution to the conversation on discrimination and inequality and communicated through African, Latin, Caribbean, and Hip-Hop Movements!
“Diversity, inclusion, and celebrating another’s individual strengths are lessons that must be experienced and embodied to be understood.”
- Designed for students K – Gr. 9 (older grades may also benefit)
- ~2 hours of material that can be broken down into multiple segments and used over the course of a day, week, or months.
- Includes Caribbean, Latin, and African Dance instruction, 4 Core Activities, Self-Reflection Questions, Missions/Call to Actions, and access to an Educator Resource Hub.
- Access to the experience is available for 3, 6, and 12 month periods.
- Includes InterACTIVE “Choose Your Own DANCE Adventure” elements
- Can be experienced synchronously or asynchronously
Choose Your Price: We have provided 4 prices below so that your school can access this Workshop regardless of financial barriers.